Monday, August 7, 2017

Why I kept my marriage to Didi a secret - D'banj opens up

In 2016, Nigerian pop star, D'banj secretly tied the knot with his boo, Didi Kilgrow.

Now that he's had a son named Daniel, D'banj who recently returned to Nigeria after months in the United States was a guest on BEAT FM where he said he kept his marriage a secret because he didn't want the complications and attention of a celebrity relationship.

In his words, 'I decided to keep my marriage to Didi a secret because based on experience relationships like this get mixed with media hypes and speculations and then it becomes complicated'. 

'You know the pressure to get married was this high and mum told me she wants to see the girl I am dating and would want to marry. 'I told her that there was this babe and we didn't want to marry yet but she insisted that she was the one for me that we should have a small ceremony and the rest is history. I'm glad I listened to her'.
Share:

2 comments:

  1. You are really a good explained and really discussed the topic in a detailed but understandable manner. Thanks for the blog and awaiting to read more on such topics. Guesskaro

    ReplyDelete