Friday, June 9, 2017

Bovi's wife, Kris reveals how she lost her baby weight



Ace comedian Bovi's wife, Kris has shared the story of her transformation from a size 14 to her current size.
The mother of three wrote

Yes I was once a size 12 & a size 14 at some point after childbirth because I was eating like I can't comman die 😂😂I worked my behind off to have by present body and I am yet to reach my goals ... it's hard, Nothing good comes easy .....you gotta quit complaining and do it already!! This time I went hard on weight training & I cut down drastically on carbohydrates, and I saw results faster.... consistency is key too!!! I hope this helps out some ladies who sent me dms asking how I lost my baby fat & anyone battling weight loss.... Have a blessed day 😘😘😘 #staystrong #trainhard #stayfitdontquit
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment